Tuesday 17 April 2007

Blasted pointy eared things of the wood

As a artist I am looking for webspace to show my stuff to others, I'd got a Dev Art Account, I got a Sheezy account and I'm trying to get on Elfwood. BUT!
the rules on the place are so bloomin' strict, I added a few tattoos to my 'application to be published' (YES application, I joined and I have to apply to be seen!) friends liked the design and asked me to put some things on them, words and meanings in a foreign lang (part of the rules, this is...hmm yes.) but because of some strange elfwood rule (beaming out to the www fgrom Sweaden!) everything that is not english must have an english translation of it. I have tried twice up to now and I am really losing patience with the mod on elfwood. I have a personal website in development and I found a good free webhost recently. Grr....I'm just getting a little bit annoyed with the strict rules system in the Elfwood community.

No comments: