Saturday 28 April 2007

Grr...tiredness.

Well, issue one of 'Tomorrow's Dawn' (coughplugcough) is almost ready for showing to the world. eeh...I'm scared. Well, anyway...with that nearly out of the way I'm gonna start work(initial sketch work and stuff) on issue two and basic story sorting. Got the go ahead from the great 'RMK' to use his oc's in my sub plot's for mine. Heh! But I got some major info from him so I need to work out a real strong storyline for at least two of 'em. Shit...I just thought...I have to come up with a story for Yamcha too. (sorry RMK, not gonna work parrellel with your ideas)
But other than that, I have aspariations for the future and that will come on the dev and sheezy site soon.

And really, not mcuh changed here, still tired...headache today, very wearing...but as people older than me would say I've gotta keep on truckin'. Info soon out on personal site...with TD finally near finishing I can upload the whole thing!!!! Hope ther company I've found are good.

And I learned something today. To anyone in the N W of the UK, should you have listened to the weatherman....NO!!!!!!!!!

Oh and, BOO-YAH! Chealsea got it handed to ;em today, oh yes!!!!!!

No comments: